How to register an offshore company in Marshall Islands?
1. Buy a shelf offshore company or register a new one
One of the main advantages of buying a shelf offshore company in Marshall Islands is that you can get the company details, as well as scans of registration documents within a few hours. Ready-made offshore companies in Marshall Islands, go with a certificate that states that the company is totally clean and clear of any business debts and liabilities.
Forming a new company will allow you to determine the structure and get a specific name.
2. Choose the name of the new offshore company
The name of the offshore company in the Marshall Islands should be unique. It is recommended that an IBC name will not include one of the following words: “Bank”, “Insurance Company”, “Trust”, “Royal”.
3. Collect supporting documents for company registration in the Marshall Islands
To register an offshore company in the Marshall Islands, you must prepare and submit the following documents:
- Passport (scan copy)
- Proof of address (scan copy, confirming the place of residence, for example: stamp of registration, utility bill or a copy of a similar document)
4. Choose the corporate structure of the Marshall Islands offshore company
At this stage, you can choose to use a nominee service, or appoint directors and shareholders. The founders of the company may be either a physical person or a corporate body and of any nationality.
5. Offshore company formation in the Marshall Islands
The documents are submitted for registration in the Marshall Islands business register. Company registration usually takes 1-2 business days. Company formation doesn’t require presence of the founder.
6. Apostilled set of incorporation documents of the Marshall Islands offshore company
Registration documents can be apostilled. Apostille on documents is required in case the company’s documents will be used abroad, for example, to open a bank account, open a representative office of an offshore company, enter into an agreement with partners.
What you get
After opening the company in Seychelles, the registration documents are transferred to the client. The package includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting
- Consent to act as a Director
- Resolution of issuing share certificate
- Share Certificate
- Registers of Directors and Shareholders
- Nominee Agreement*
- Resolution of issuing Power of Attorney*
- Power of Attorney*
- Declaration of Trust*
* Provided in case of using a nominee service