How to register an offshore in Seychelles?
1. Select the name of a Seychelles Company
The name of an offshore company in Seychelles should be unique and different from the registered companies. It should end with a word that indicates the form of the company. For example: “Ltd”, “Limited”, “Corp”, “Corporation”, or others. By law, the following words can’t be used: “Government” “Seychelles”, “Republic” or “National” and the words without a special license: “Bank”, “Assurance”, “Foundation”, “Trust”, etc.
2. Collect and prepare supporting documents for the Seychelles company registration
To register an offshore company in Seychelles, you must prepare and submit the following documents:
- Passport (scan copy)
- Proof of address (scan copy, confirming the place of residence, for example: stamp of registration, utility bill or a copy of a similar document)
- Application form (we will send it to you)
3. Choose the corporate structure of the Seychelles offshore company
At this stage, you can choose to use the Nominee Service, or appoint the Director and a Shareholder. The founders of the company may be either a physical person or a corporate body and of any nationality.
4. Company registration in Seychelles
The documents are submitted for registration in Seychelles business register. Company registration usually takes up to 2 business days.
5. Apostilled set of incorporation documents of the Seychelles offshore company
After registration of a Seychelles company, registration documents can be Apostilled. Apostille on documents should be used in case the company’s documents will be used abroad, for example, to open a Bank account in a foreign Bank, open a Seychelles company representative office, register a vessel in the name of a Seychelles company or etc.
What you get:
After opening the company in Seychelles, the registration documents are transferred to the Client. The package includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Minutes of the First Meeting
- Consent to act as a Director
- Resolution of issuing share certificate
- Share Certificate
- Registers of Directors and Shareholders
- Nominee Agreement*
- Resolution of issuing Power of Attorney*
- Power of Attorney*
- Declaration of Trust*
* Provided in case of using Nominee Service
How to buy a Seychelles company?
To get started faster, AFORTIS Group offers a list of ready-made shelf companies. The procedure for buying a ready-made company in the Seychelles is different and takes several hours. The Client only needs to choose the name from the list of ready-made companies. Choose a ready-made offshore Seychelles company if you need a company registered several months or years ago.