How to buy a tax-free company in Estonia?
AFORTIS Group provides services of company incorporation, including OU forms. Our professionals will help you with company formation or purchase a shelf company.
Registering an Estonian company is perfect for people who have a digital ID card in Estonia, and these are mostly citizens or residents of Estonia. With this ID card, you can form and register a company electronically within 1 day. A non-citizen and non-resident of Estonia can also sign documents with an electronic signature by applying to the Estonian Embassy in their country. Those who do not have an Estonian ID can sign the constituent documents of an Estonian company in the presence of a notary in Estonia or in any other country.
Non-residents can register an Estonian company remotely with power of attorney or by scheduling an appointment in Estonia. We will prepare the documents and accompany you to the notary, to open a temporary bank account and make an authorised capital payment of 2500 EUR, prepare documents for the VAT payer status after registering the company (if necessary) and help open a permanent account. All business trip will take 3-4 days.
In case you choose a remote company formation, we will send you a power of attorney, which you will need to certify in your country. The company formation is carried out based on the original power of attorney. In this case, the company’s capital is not paid, since it is impossible to open a temporary or permanent company account remotely.
For more information, please contact our specialists.
What is required to register a company in Estonia?
- Company name or name from the list of shelf companies
- Planned business activities
- The amount of share capital (at least EUR 2500)
- Scan copy of passport of the Founder and Director
- Home address of the Founder and Director
- E-mail address and mobile phone number of the Founder and Director
What you get
- Certificate of registration
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- B-card (extract from Register)
- The Agreement on use of legal address